Livingstone Junior Academy [LJA], a Christian daycare and nursery school that was opened on the 6th of February 2017.
Brief information/duties and responsibilities.
- Ahead of first term opening, LJA seeks to recruit teachers who shall be involved in the social, intellectual, spiritual and moral development of pupils in their classes, school and community
- A typical working day will run from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Additional time outside of the standard working day is required for preparation of teaching materials and the marking of assignments submitted.
- Prepare work scheme and lesson plans in line with the MoES approved curriculum on a termly and weekly basis respectively.
- Conduct lessons and remedial work according to the set time table.
- Participate in self-assessment and appraisal.
Minimum qualifications and professional experience.
- Fresh graduates with a minimum of excellent grade III teaching certificate from recognized institution
- Minimum of one-year teaching experience.
How to apply:
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their handwritten applications with an updated resume, copies of transcript with at least three suitable referees and their telephone contacts.
Applications should be addressed to:
Livingstone Junior Academy
Plot 19A, Erute Road, Senior Quarters, Central Division, Lira Municipality
P.O. Box 741, lira Uganda
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject teaching at LJA.
Deadline: 16th January 2020.