Open to Internal and External Candidates
Company: IOM Uganda
Position Title: CVAC Client Service Assistant (Canada Visa Application Centre)
Reference No: SVN/UG/026/2019
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G4
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term Contract, 3 Months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 15 October 2019
- Experience in managing a team;
- Experience in migrant-related programmes OR visa related services;
- Experience in customer service; and,
- Experience in liaising with governmental and diplomatic authorities at national and international institutions.
Fluency in English and Swahili is required. Knowledge in French an advantage.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
How to apply:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM will only accept applications which should include a cover letter (not more than one page) and résumé highlighting the required education and experience.
Interested applicants may send their applications to email@example.com no later than 15 October 2019. Reference Number and Position Title (SVN/UG/026/2019 – CVAC Client Service Assistant – (Canada Visa Application Centre )-Kampala, Uganda) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.