PARIS, France – Are you able to read a balance sheet and come up with the right line of questioning for a CEO?
The Africa Report is hiring a business editor to organise corporate, economic and financial coverage in its digital newsroom.
Some travel required.
Plan, write, and edit material for publication on our digital platform
Liaise and plan coverage with The Africa Report editors and correspondents
Oversee business coverage on our print editions, including investigations and rankings
Handle social media responsibilities for business and economic stories
Skills and qualifications
- Have writing, editing and commissioning experience at a reputable newspaper, magazine or digital publication.
- Experience in managing people.
- A good network of business journalists and sources in multiple African countries, and the drive to develop it.
- Ability to execute tasks on a website news cycle.
- Be a native English speaker. Knowledge of a language from the continent, or French/Arabic is a plus.
Please send a CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com