- Company: Tetra Tech
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects.
About USAID Project:
Tetra Tech International Services is implementing the USAID-funded Uganda Sanitation for Health Activity in Kampala. The project will work to increase household access to sanitation and water services, and improve health through hygiene behavior change campaigns in homes, schools and health facilities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the USAID Project Grants Manager job placement should hold a Bachelor’s degree or a certificate in IT
- Five years’ experience in managing USAID Grants
- Applicants with previous USAID experience have an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity and gender are essential requirements
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to: jobs@Uganda-sanitation.org
Deadline: 23rd March 2018 by 5:00pm